1. Be kind. Everyone can do this, and for this you do not need either money or talent. Be open and welcoming with people. Smile more. You will smile at your neighbor, the neighbor will smile at the saleswoman in the supermarket, the saleswoman will smile at the customer, and so, along the chain, your smile will possibly infect the whole world.
2. Donate. Donate blood, volunteer, give to those in need what you can give them - food, money, your time and attention, or something else.
3. Be positive. The positive infects everything and everyone around. Being able to enjoy the little things is the easiest and most effective way to change the world.
4. Listen. Learn to listen to others. Sometimes a good listener is the best help.
5. Start your own business. Once you start your own business, you can donate a portion of your income to charity or hire people who are at risk. We do not hire those who graduated from the most prestigious universities and whose life resembles a fairy tale. Try to hire those who have had to fight and go through many adversities. These people make good workers because they are used to overcoming difficulties.
6. Color the world. Try to compose music, write a poem, paint a picture, come up with a story, take a beautiful photograph. Art inspires, motivates, and changes lives.
7. Don't be silent. Participate in demonstrations and protests, write letters in magazines, unsubscribe on forums, start blogs. If you have something to say, don't be silent.
8. Become a parent. Tell your children about the world and how they can change it. Explain to them that their possibilities are endless.
9. Keep it clean. Everyone can make their humble contribution to keeping the world clean. It is not difficult. If you see debris on the ground, pick it up and throw it away.
10. Speak. You must not only listen, but also tell. Talk to people. Chat about the weather with your neighbor on the bench, discuss the latest news with a fellow traveler. You never know what a conversation might lead to.
11. Be bold. Do what you think you could never do. Take risks and succeed, and he will inspire you to new solutions. This is a cycle.
12. Become a teacher. Read books, develop, listen to others and you can give wise advice when asked.
13. Become a loved one for someone. So many people in the world are in need of support, donate it. You cannot help everyone, but you can make at least some of them happy.
14. Take a foster child. This is the greatest thing you can do. Thanks to this, you can change both your life and someone else's.
15. Vote. Don't miss local government elections. Help the candidates who will bring real benefits win, not those who only know how to promise and make grandiose plans.
16. Don't be superficial. Too many people judge others by their appearance. But we cannot judge a book by its cover alone. A person can be one on the inside and completely different on the outside.
17. Travel. Travel the world, visit new places more often. Explore someone else's culture and share yours. Meet new people and share experience and knowledge.
18. Go to the dream. Dream about the best in the world, strive for it and achieve it. The dream will surely become a reality, you just need to put in work and determination.
19. Focus. Concentrate all your energies on one goal. Use all your energy to achieve it and do not give up until you have achieved it. Then focus on the next goal.
20. Do something in your life. You don't have to be a celebrity or a millionaire. It is enough just to be a decent person.