We are all arranged in about the same way, although we feel unique. Yes, a person's personality is unique, but psychology constantly reveals new rules that work equally effectively on any person.
1. To find out if a person likes you, choose one word and each time the interlocutor utters it or synonymous expressions, nod and smile. If he likes you, you will soon notice that the person uses this word all the time.
2. If you want to be taken seriously, say that your father said so. People tend to unknowingly believe parental advice.
3. Become the champion of the Rock, Paper, Scissors game by asking your opponent any question right before the start of the game. In most cases, confused players throw away the scissors.
4. If you want the other person to agree with you, do not forget to nod when asking the question. The nod is taken as a sign that everything you say is true. In addition, following the laws of social behavior, people tend to nod in response.
5. Ever dreamed of a deserted subway at 8 am? In crowded places, look in your direction of travel. You will be surprised at how easily the crowd parted in front of you. The secret is simple: in crowded places, people look into the eyes of other pedestrians to understand where they are going and not to bump into them.
6. If you have a song in your head that you would happily forget, remember the ending of the song. According to the Zeigarnik effect, our brains are better at remembering unfinished things. So if you think about the end of the song, it will disappear by itself.
7. Do you want your kids to eat broccoli? Instead of asking if they want them, ask them how many to put in: 5 or 2. So you've already picked broccoli for them, but the kids feel like they've made the decision themselves. You can use this trick by analogy in other situations.
8. If you think you are being watched, just yawn and glance at the people around you. Since yawning is contagious, you're guaranteed to know who's watching you.
9. An acquaintance will help you to convey any thing, for example, a box, if, passing it, you will continue the conversation. Most people will ignore the trick and take the box. However, you should be careful with attentive people - they can get embarrassed.
10. If you are about to shake hands, make sure your hands are warm. People associate warm hands with friendliness and affability, while touching a cold hand can cause rejection and dislike.
11. Rephrase what the other person said and repeat it. He will understand that they really listen to him, and most importantly, they understand. Just don't overdo it.
12. If you want to be helped, start your request with the words "I need your help ...". People don't like feeling guilty, so they can't refuse you.
13. If someone dislikes you, ask him for a pencil. On the one hand, people are not inclined to help those they do not like, but on the other hand, this is too small a request to refuse. Thus, the person will convince himself that he does not like you so much.
Did you like the article? No "sign to read", we do not suffer from such heresy. We hope you appreciate it. We are so interesting.