15 tricks your iPhone is capable of, be one step ahead of your friends)
1. By default, a 4-digit numeric password is set on iPhone. But you can also set an alphabetic password. To do this, go to Settings -> General -> Password Protection. Put the "Simple password" switch in the inactive position, and you can set absolutely any password, consisting of both letters and numbers.
2. You have a SIRI personal assistant:
SIRI (Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface) is an iOS question-and-answer system. She can read an email for you, recommend restaurants, tweet and Facebook ...
One thing is still upsetting - SIRI does not "speak" Russian yet.
3. You can view the timestamps of your text in iMessages by simply dragging the message from right to left.
4. Do you want to know how many planes are in the sky right above you? Ask SIRI “What flights are above me?” or just install the Plane Finder app.
5. You can erase the entered text if you shake the iPhone (a choice will appear: "Do not apply the set" or "Cancel").
6. Do you use a calendar?
Rotate iPhone horizontally and the calendar reveals details by day.
7. Caps Lock is enabled by double-clicking the Shift-arrow on the keyboard.
8. Do you want to hang your new painting on the wall? and, as luck would have it, there is no level again at the right moment?
Open the Compass app, flick to the left, and your iPhone will turn into a level with a dexterous movement of your hand!
9. If your iPhone is used by children, restrict access to the installation of applications.
Settings -> General -> Restrictions. Uncheck the "Install software" switch.
10. Do you want your photos to work out for sure? Hold the camera button and take a burst photo. From tons of received photos, you are guaranteed to find a photo to your liking.
11. Dash collection:
When typing, tap and hold on a dash and you'll get a whole collection of dashes to choose from.
12. It is not always convenient to take pictures by pressing the camera button. Use the side volume up button - it takes pictures too!
This way you can keep your phone straighter when shooting.
13. Want to take a selfie? - Plug in your headphones!
There is a button on the headphones, with which you can also shoot.
14. Adjust vibration more subtly!
In the settings of the contacts list, you can set not only different ringtones for different contacts, but also different types of vibration.
15. Need to charge your iPhone URGENTLY?
Put it in airplane mode and it will charge 2 times faster!