Scientists all over the world love to do research on romantic relationships. And some of their research may be useful to you. Find out the most interesting facts about dating and dating which was published by a foreign print publication.
- To increase the chances that a man will pay attention, a woman just needs to straighten her shoulders, not cross her arms, exchange a glance and smile.
- 35 percent of virtual dating grows into real romance. - 90 percent of single mothers dream of meeting divorced men with children.
- More than 50 percent of couples break up after 5 months of relationship.
- When they meet on the Internet, women are afraid to stumble upon a serial killer or a maniac, and men are afraid that their acquaintance will not be as beautiful as in the photo.
- Scientists believe that partners leave the first impression of themselves even before they open their mouths. That is why it is very important not to slouch and smile.
- Office romances are popular because we spend most of our time at work. According to statistics, 4 out of 10 such novels end with a wedding.
- If you want to stay in the memory of your new acquaintance, then on the first date call him more often by name.
- When a man should call after the first date - it's an endless argument! Scientists believe that you should call in two days, and nothing more and nothing less.
- In 90 percent of cases, a couple kisses for the first time on a second date.