The most interesting facts about a person about which you may not even know, but this is not a problem, since everything is fixable. This article will help you)
And so 40 interesting facts about a person:
1. The scientific name of the navel is umbilicus.
2. A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day drinks half a cup of tar a year.
3. Man is the only representative of the animal world capable of drawing straight lines.
4. Blondes grow beards faster than brunettes ...
5. When a person smiles, 17 muscles "work".
6. Human DNA contains about 80, 000 genes.
7. Men are considered dwarfs when they are below 130 cm, women are below 120 cm.
8. Leukocytes in the human body live 2-4 days, and erythrocytes - 3-4 months.
9. The names of the fingers of the hands of the French: pus, index, major, anyulair, oriculair.
10. Each finger of a person bends approximately 25 million times during its lifetime.
11. The size of a person's heart is approximately equal to the size of his fist. The weight of an adult's heart is 220-260 g.
12. The human body contains only 4 minerals: apatite, aragonite, calcite and cristobalite.
13. The human brain generates more electrical impulses per day than all the phones in the world put together.
14. The phenomenon in which a person loses the ability to see from strong light is called "snow blindness."
15. The total weight of bacteria living in the human body is 2 kilograms.
16. In the human brain, 100, 000 chemical reactions take place in one second.
17. Children are born without knee caps. They only appear at the age of 2-6 years.
18. The surface area of human lungs is approximately equal to the area of a tennis court.
19. From the moment of birth, there are already 14 billion cells in the human brain, and this number does not increase until death. On the contrary, after 25 years it decreases by 100 thousand per day. In a minute you spend reading a page, about 70 cells die. After 40 years, brain degradation accelerates sharply, and after 50, neurons (nerve cells) dry out and the volume of the brain shrinks.
20. In psychiatry, the syndrome, accompanied by depersonalization, a violation of the perception of time and space, one's own body and the environment, is officially called "Alice in Wonderland".
21. The small intestine of a person during life has a length of about 2.5 meters. After his death, when the musculature of the intestinal wall relaxes, its length reaches 6 meters.
22. A person has approximately 2 million sweat glands. The average adult loses 540 calories for every liter of sweat. Men sweat about 40% more than women.
23. The right lung of a person contains more air than the left.
24. An adult takes about 23, 000 breaths (and exhalations) a day.
25. Throughout her life, the female body reproduces 7 million eggs.
26. The human eye is capable of distinguishing 10, 000, 000 color shades.
27. There are about 40, 000 bacteria in the human mouth.
28. Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope (of Rome) !.
29. Sneezing with open eyes is impossible.
30. There are 33 or 34 vertebrae in the human spine.
31. Women blink about 2 times more often than men.
32. The smallest cells in a man's body are sperm cells.
33. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
34. There are about 2000 taste buds in the human body.
35. In Mesopotamia, for the death of a patient, the doctor who treated him was executed, and for blindness, he was blinded.
36. At birth, there are about 300 bones in a child's body; in adulthood, only 206 of them remain.
37. 36.8 million - the number of heartbeats in a person in one year.
38. Men are about 10 times more likely to suffer from color blindness than women.
39. Almost half of all human bones are located in the wrists and feet.
40. Medieval doctors, when in doubt about the diagnosis, diagnosed syphilis.