9 facts about brain performance per day which are scheduled hourly, which allows you to understand why it is best to work in the morning and when it is most difficult.
1. From 6 to 7 am - the "window" when long-term memory works best, all the information received during this period is easily assimilated.
2. From 8 to 9, logical thinking turns on, this is the most appropriate time for any activity related - at the same time - to memorization and analytics.
3. From 9 to 10 am - the optimal hours for working with information and statistics.
4. From 11 to 12 noon, the effectiveness of intellectual functions decreases, therefore, you can turn your attention to something distracted. For example, listen to music.
5. From 11 to 14.00 - the most suitable time for lunch. These hours are the peak, as they say in the East, of the "fire of digestion", when the food taken is digested and absorbed in the best way.
6. From 12.00 to 18.00 - the ideal time for active work. Labor in the later hours forces the brain to work hard. The first signs of such overvoltage are difficulty falling asleep.
7. From 21.00 to 23.00 the most complete rest of the mind and nervous system occurs.
8. From 23.00 to 1 am, in a dream, there is an active restoration of subtle energy. In Chinese medicine it is called "qi", Indian yogis call it "prana", modern science calls it nervous and muscular strength.
9. From 1 to 3 o'clock, in a dream, a person restores emotional energy.