Interesting and simply unusual facts about everything in the world about which you may not even suspect, but everything is exactly as described below. So we read, remember and surprise our friends with a serious knowledge of things)
And so this collection of facts:
1. When you fly in an airplane, your hair grows 2 times faster.
2. Human DNA is 30% the same as lettuce DNA.
3. It is impossible to sneeze with open eyes.
4. Global warming will deprive humanity of beer.
5. People with blue eyes are more sensitive to pain than everyone else.
6. Bees can count to four.
7. If you shout at a glass of water for 80 years, you can boil it.
8. The cockroach lives without a head for 9 days, after which it dies of hunger.
9. In Windows, you cannot create a folder called "Con", this word was used to call Bill Gates in childhood. (AUX is the same, but did not find why)
10. If Coca-Cola had not been tinted, it would have been green.
11. The film Titanic was worth more than the Titanic itself.
12. Salvador Dali drew a logo for Chupa Chups.
13. Lemon contains more sugar than strawberries.
14. Chaplin took third place in the Chaplin doubles competition.
15. Children grow faster in spring.
16. A cat sleeps 70% of its life.
17. Most of the robberies take place on Tuesdays.
18. If the shark swims upside down, it may fall into a coma.
19. A frightened person sees better.
20. OK is the most popular word in the world.
21. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
22. The flag of Alaska was created by a 13-year-old boy.
23. Most often in English libraries they steal the Guinness Book of Records.
24. In the Sahara Desert one day - February 18, 1979 - it snowed.
25. In Siena, Italy, you cannot be a prostitute if your name is Maria.
26. There are no clocks in Las Vegas casinos.
27. No sheet of paper can be folded in half more than seven times.
28. American Airlines saved $ 40, 000 by removing just one olive from salads served to first class passengers.
29. Venus is the only planet in the solar system rotating counterclockwise.
30. On average, 100 people die each year by choking on a ballpoint pen.
31. It is impossible for a person to lick his own elbow anatomically.
32. Every day, US residents eat 18 hectares of pizza.
33. Almost everyone who read this text tried to lick their elbow.
34. The nose grows throughout a person's life.
35. In Russian and English, there is no word for the name of the back of the knee.
36. Imprints of language are individual for all people.
37. More living organisms live on the body of one person than there are people on Earth.
38. One hair can support 3 kg.
39. If you add up all the numbers on the casino roulette wheel, you get the magic number 666.
40. The Coca-Cola Company could not find its name for sale in China for a long time. The fact is that the Chinese pronounce the name of this drink as "Kekukela", which means "Bite the Wax Tadpole". The company was forced to go through 40, 000 spellings of its brand before it was selected "Cocu Cola", which means "Happiness in the mouth."
42. In archives at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC, two identical snowflakes were found preserved in a refrigerator.
43. If you have one nostril closed for 72 hours, you will slowly lose your ability to see colors (your gaze will instantly return to normal when you release your nostril).
44. Clouds cannot move southwest.