25 Happiness Exercises - A selection of useful tips for Monday night who started to get discouraged at the beginning of the work week ...
1. Listen to music. Music can influence mood. Listen to what you like more often.
2. Laugh. Make sure you take some time each day to laugh.
3. Rejoice in the success of others. Celebrating someone else's success is sometimes more enjoyable than celebrating your own accomplishments.
4. Pamper yourself. Do something for yourself, simply because you deserve it.
5. Forgive yourself. Everyone has a tendency to feel guilty about something. Try to forgive yourself.
6. Delight. Make sure you do what you enjoy every day.
7. Get distracted. Allow yourself to take a break from the hectic pace of life for a few moments and just be.
8. Spend time in nature. It doesn't matter if it's a walk in the woods or just sniffing a flower, take the time to connect with nature.
9. Keep a diary. You can sometimes take a little time to sort out your thoughts and put them on paper.
10. Be spontaneous. Allow yourself to do things on a whim sometimes, just because you feel that way.
11. Watch the sunset. Sunset is one of the most beautiful sights.
12. Spend time with your children. The childish carefree attitude and zest for life will extend to you as well.
13. Get creative. Try to paint a picture or write a story, no matter what it is, it is important that you express yourself.
14. Play. Take up your favorite game, it will definitely raise your spirits.
15. Ask for help. If you need help, ask for it and you will kindly receive it.
16. Dream. Immerse yourself in your imagination, do not be afraid to dream and fantasize.
17. Hug. Physical contact only strengthens the connection we feel with other people.
18. Breathe deeply. Deep breathing relaxes the body and calms the mind.
19. Take a bath. Take time to relax and take a warm bath.
20. Roll around in a happy environment. Your environment affects how you feel, so make sure you are in a happy environment.
21. Plant a tree. Landscaping is a great way to get closer to nature and an excuse to get physically involved.
22. Nostalgic. Remember the most pleasant moments of your life, and good emotions will rush over you again.
23. Be happy for the world. Every second on earth someone falls in love, a new life appears, wishes come true.
24. Finish unfinished. Do what you've been putting off for a long time.
25. Decide to be happy. You just need to want to be happy.